Make this amazing blueberry & lemon muffin in a cup!
- 4 tbsp of self-raising flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- A pinch of salt (optional)
- 1 large egg
- 3 tbsp of honey
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil or vegetable oil
- 1 tsp of lemon zest
- 1/4 cup or a handful of blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- In the cup, combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Then using a fork, beat in the egg, honey, oil, and lemon zest and lemon juice until very well blended.
- Add the blueberries on top. Microwave for 1 to 2 minutes or until it has risen and the centre is just set.
- Check every 15 seconds after the first five minutes. This will depend on the power of your microwave.
- Best eaten immediately. Serve with blueberries and yogurt.
Watch how to create this recipe here.
TIP: 20 Blueberries count as one of your 5 A Day!