Make these hidden veg chicken nuggets.
- Chicken Breast- 500g diced
- Onion- ½ Chopped
- Courgette- ½ Chopped
- Carrot- ½ Chopped
- Celery- ½ stalk chopped
- Garlic Powder- 1 tsp
- White Pepper and Salt
- 1 Egg White
- Centra Cornflakes- 1 cup
- Garlic Powder- ½ tsp
- White Pepper & Salt
- Put the diced chicken in a food processor with garlic powder, egg white, salt and white pepper. Mix until they form a paste and put into a bowl.
- Put all the vegetables into the food processor and blend until they are finely chopped.
- Combine the chicken paste with the finely chopped vegetables.
- Using 1 tablespoon of the paste, form the shape of a chicken nugget and coat with the crushed cornflakes mix.
- Place on a wire rack, on a baking tray lined with tin foil and bake in a preheated oven for 20-30 minutes at 230C/Gas 8.
Watch how to create this recipe here.